zondag 3 juni 2012

FASHION || Look of the Day: Stripes

Stars and Stripes

Today was a fun filled family day! First I went to a baby shower and afterwards I had a family BBQ where my whole family came together! So much fun, but because there were a lot of kids running around I had to think about what I was going to wear. The chances were that at the end of the day I probably would be covered in either food, dirt or saliva from all the kids and babies that I would see this day, so no fancy outfit! I wore a beige/black striped long sleeved top with underneath it a beige tank top (both H&M), black Levi's Curve ID pants with a black leather studded belt and my black ankle boots! Enjoy your weekend! 



One of the kiddies today wore this cute dino shirt! I thought it was such a cool shirt, I had to photograph it!


All photos by me! 

Upgrade the look (not all the links will ship worldwide):





Photos by H&M, Levi's and Net-a-porter.

2 opmerkingen: