dinsdag 12 juni 2012

FASHION || Look of the day: Turkish delight

DINNER TIME

On Sunday I had a goodbye dinner for my cousins girlfriend, because she is going back home to China. Along came my two sisters and their boyfriends. We had dinner at a Turkish restaurant called Sahlan in Rotterdam, where the food is absolutely amazing! It was really really really good! 

I wore my blue pants from the Zara, a basic white tee from H&M, a red blazer from the ZARA, white converse sneakers and because the weather is so strange here (too hot to wear a jacket, but too cold not to wear a jacket, NO FUN) I wore a faux fur gilet that I bought in Hong Kong. My bag was this leopard clutch I bought at the Bershka in Hong Kong. Take a look :-)! 






I loved all the lamps they had there! So pretty and colorful! 

FOOODDD!




When you're in Rotterdam, you really should visit "De IJssalon". They have the best ice-cream with lots and lots and LOTS of flavours. Everytime I'm there I sort of have a freak out, because I do not know what to choose! Some of their "special" flavours" are snickers, passion fruit, almond crunch, oreo, why nuts (yoghurt with nuts and honey, caipirinha, but they also have the regular flavours like vanilla, stracciatella and chocolate (milk, pure and white).

P.S. || Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'

All photos by me

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I need white converse in my life!Love them;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen