maandag 16 juli 2012

FASHION // REPORT || Circus Circus by Spijkers en Spijkers ||| Amsterdam Fashion Week SS 2013

SIS by Spijkers en Spijkers 

Amsterdam Fashion Week SS 2013



Friday I did not only visit Bas Kosters' fabulous Love Party, but I also visited the SIS by Spijkers and Spijkers show. The show reminded me of a circus with happy tunes and even happy models walking down the runway! There were lots of dresses, amazing suits and jumpsuits in loving colors like yellow, white, blue, brown and black and cute prints or stripes! When the show started my camera totally went loco on me with absolutely no photos that i could use to show you! So take a look at the circus created by Spijkers and Spijkers true the lens of Team Peter Stigter!













































Photos via Team Peter Stigter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten